Are you a talented frontend developer seeking a new challenge? Are you itching to leave your current job but can’t stomach having to deal with recruiters? Do you want to build some cool stuff you can be proud of?
Yes? Fantastic! We’re aTech Media, a software company based in Poole. We run a number of successful online software products, some of which you may have heard of!
- Codebase - Project management software with repository hosting
- DeployHQ - Tool to deploy code from your repositories to your own servers
- Dial 9 - VoIP telephone services for small businesses
- Natterly - Easy-to-use live chat support software for your website
- Landline Anywhere - Mobile landline number for small businesses
- Sirportly - Help desk software and customer support ticketing system
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a frontend developer to help us build great experiences for our current and future customers. You must be someone who:
- Cares deeply about the quality of your work
- Is interested in keeping up to date with best practices
- Likes to work alongside others
- Is friendly and interested in working on products
You must have a solid understanding of the following:
- CSS (including Sass, LESS, or PostCSS)
- Responsive Web Design
- React, Vue.js or Angular
- Webpack and/or Rollup
- Version control with Git
- Experience with MVC
Additionally, please let us know if you know anything about any of the following languages/technologies:
- React Native
- Ruby (including Rails)
Your primary responsibilities
You’ll primarily be working closely with the Product Development Manager to build new and improve existing features for current and future products.
You’ll also work closely with the marketing team to improve the websites, launch new landing pages, and build interesting marketing campaigns.
What you get from us?
- A competitive salary with regular appraisals (£30,000 - £35,000)
- Fun, friendly and fast-paced working environment
- 10% time to spend on improving your skills or learn new things
- Semi-flexible working hours
- A brand new work laptop with your preferred operating system
- The freedom to work from home from time to time
- Free snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Private healthcare (after 2 years)
How to apply
- Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include any information about any projects you’ve worked on
- If you have any public open source projects we’d like to take a look
- Send over any questions you have about the role
We will NOT work with a recruitment agency under any circumstance. Do not bother calling. You will be wasting both your own time and ours.